Default site page is showing up instead of index.html?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkdgami

Reaction score
Hi there, I parked radio.mrkdgaming.com to my account and added the nameserver on my end. I also uploaded all of my files to the website, the default page being index.html. However at the moment when you attempt to visit mrkdgaming.x10.mx or radio.mrkdgaming.com the default web site page shows up.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Seems to be working now. Black page with radio.

Clear your browser cache & history before checking it yourself.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Got the same problem.. i've tried clearing my cache and history.. but still nothing..

albcplaridel.x10.mx

I see the normal default index.html page, like when an account is first set up. You have to remove it and upload your own (or index.php, etc)

volpevid

Reaction score
I see the normal default index.html page, like when an account is first set up. You have to remove it and upload your own (or index.php, etc)

In my account there isn't index.html page, only my wordpress files (index.php) but not work.. :(

svcadm

Reaction score
Same here with http://svcadm.tk. This is kinda new. I don't know if they totally f*cked it up this time or trying to fix it. Website was unusable for the last 10 days or so, on account of x10's "QUICK and SMOOTH" migration which they claimed to have completed every single day. Even their status page is showing the same sh!t.

The server administrator has got to be a self-righteous m0r0n.

chainedb

Reaction score
Ya, have the same problem here. Thought the cPanel was reverted to it's default state or whatsoever :D

Status
Not open for further replies.