Default Web Site Page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
at what URL do you receive the redirect from ?

caftpx10

Reaction score
Give it some time for the cache and such to update. After that, you should have access to the actual site over HTTP and free to safely delete the cgi-bin folder afterwards. :)

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Give it some time for the cache and such to update. After that, you should have access to the actual site over HTTP...
#1 > what does the "cache' have to do with zero bytes returned from the free-hosting server [ xo5 ] - at URL [ http://roapi.x10.bz/ ] ??

...and free to safely delete the cgi-bin folder afterwards.
#2 > what does the "cgi-bin" folder have to do with the issue of this thread ??

Last edited:

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score

andrewh2

Reaction score
O ok, so it must be my cache then, because that's what it's supposed to say. Thanks!

caftpx10

Reaction score
#1 > what does the "cache' have to do with zero bytes returned from the free-hosting server [ xo5 ] - at URL [ http://roapi.x10.bz/ ] ??

#2 > what does the "cgi-bin" folder have to do with the issue of this thread ??
1. Isn't the default page supposed to have more than 0 bytes?
2. That's the folder that gets left over when it comes to domains. I'm just saying that as an option.

Last edited:

caftpx10

Reaction score
O ok, so it must be my cache then, because that's what it's supposed to say. Thanks!
Something doesn't look right here. It's still getting that page.
A staff member should be able to handle this issue, either if they decide to visit this thread or you mention them here. Call who you like. Lol.

It seems to be working now.

Last edited:

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
1. Isn't the default page supposed to have more than 0 bytes?
zero bytes returned from a x10hosting's free-hosting server is a 'type' of error code
2. That's the folder that gets left over when it comes to domains. I'm just saying that as an option.
the folders [ cgi-bin ] have nothing to do with "domains" on a x10hosting's free-hosting server - no need to do anything with them

caftpx10

Reaction score
zero bytes returned from a x10hosting's free-hosting server is a 'type' of error code
True. What I mean't is that I didn't get that at the time of checking. Probably went away before I had a look myself.

the folders [ cgi-bin ] have nothing to do with "domains" on a x10hosting's free-hosting server - no need to do anything with them
They can. An example would be when you add a new add-on domain, from there, you would see a newly created folder (if not there before adding) called 'cgi-bin', I believe that's where the setup scripts get executed.

Anyway, it looks like the "issue" is solved here.

Status
Not open for further replies.