Default website Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

yzkz900x

Reaction score
default.png
hii i am getting default website page error
If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:
webmaster@--------.x10.mx
It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

• The IP address has changed.
  • There has been a server misconfiguration.
  • The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

domain - -------.x10.mx

please help me

edit-solved

Last edited:

northe5

Banned
Reaction score
all you have to do is replace the index.html page with your own in the 'public_html' folder

yzkz900x

Reaction score
all you have to do is replace the index.html page with your own in the 'public_html' folder
i delete index.html ,install wordpress on addon domain ,flush dns and cache but getting same error
thanks

Last edited:

mraz

Reaction score
That page is not the default index.html page so deleting won't do much.

Is yzkz900.x10.mx your addon domain or your main subdomain?

Where did u installed WP? public_html Or public_html/yzkz900.x10.mx/ ?

Did u set any redirects or edit any of the .htaccess files?

mraz

Reaction score
that seems weird, i can see the content of your account from http://stoli.x10hosting.com/~yzkz900x but not able to from your subdomain or addon domain.

how did you install WP btw? through softaculous or manual FTP upload?

can you access the individual files on your addon domain using browser by typing it's direct URL - like image file etc...?

yzkz900x

Reaction score
that seems weird, i can see the content of your account from http://stoli.x10hosting.com/~yzkz900x but not able to from your subdomain or addon domain.

how did you install WP btw? through softaculous or manual FTP upload?

can you access the individual files on your addon domain using browser by typing it's direct URL - like image file etc...?
i install using softaculous
now i cant access cpanel when i type user name and pass and click login it says login successful. Redirecting …
after cpanel says You must specify a username to login.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.