Delete account

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikiboy

Reaction score
Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel username: ikiboy

( X ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel username: ikiboy

( X ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Hi ikiboy,

One of two things could have happened. First, it is possible that cPanel account ikiboy was already terminated due to excessive inactivity. Otherwise, you may be mistaking your forum username for your cPanel username. If you are 100% sure that your hosting account is still active, please post back after checking to make sure you know what your cPanel username is.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.