Delete Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

clanjbf

Reaction score
I want to completely remove my account x10hosting including the account of the forum (and all messages and themes in which I participated).

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
If you would like to delete your Free Hosting account, please provide the following information.
Please note that we are unable to delete Forum Accounts.
A community support representative will then tend to your request as soon as possible.
Copy and paste all of the wording below into your reply, inserting your cPanel username and the "X" where indicated.
Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
We cannot delete Forum account.only hosting can be deleted.Also your forum account is not linked with any hosting account

clanjbf

Reaction score
I have no hosting account, but if only x10hosting and forum. So if you can not delete, I want you please change my username to:

bakupp2343

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I have no hosting account, but if only x10hosting and forum. So if you can not delete, I want you please change my username to:

bakupp2343

Changing of user name is also not possible. Why yo want to change your username?

clanjbf

Reaction score
Because I have another account linked to this, and I see no need for two. So asked to remove or edit your account or my user name including the forum.

clanjbf

Reaction score
Why can not? Earlier in the earlier version of x10hosting it could.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
You could always try "Swapping" usernames inside http://x10hosting.com/control if there is a problem with the accounts, but I am not sure if we are able to merge accounts.

clanjbf

Reaction score
I'm just asking you to please change my user name is this perhaps impossible?

I want my user name is this: bakupp2343

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm just asking you to please change my user name is this perhaps impossible?

I want my user name is this: bakupp2343

No ,we cannot change your username.

Status
Not open for further replies.