Delete account

cb_zoomer27

Reaction score
I want to delete the 10xhosting acount...
Why? i've made this acount because i thought that it's a free website builder... but after i read more carefuly i found that it's for webhosting... and now I want to delete my account... PLZ....
the domain is :cyberzoomer.pcriot.com andt the server is lotus and the username is Zoom1.... how to delete it?

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,
Greetings.
If you would like to delete your Free Hosting account, start by creating a new support request through the Account Management Panel.

Next, set the support thread title to:

Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

Finally copy the following in the thread body and fill it out.

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

A Community Support Representative will then tend to your request as soon as possible.

riycou

Reaction score
(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Reason: Account never deleted.
haven't logged in for at least a year and account never deleted.
Please manually delete my account because i have transferred my site to a new host.
Thankyou
Riycou

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I want to delete the 10xhosting acount...
Why? i've made this acount because i thought that it's a free website builder... but after i read more carefuly i found that it's for webhosting... and now I want to delete my account... PLZ....
the domain is :cyberzoomer.pcriot.com andt the server is lotus and the username is Zoom1.... how to delete it?

We do have a sitebuilder... Check out cPanel under the Software/Services section for the link to the Website Building software.