Delete all of my accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys, today I am AwesomeDude the owner of 3 account (I only needed 1 at the beginning) used you host to make a .co.cc because you have a very good hosting services which I think you do :), the problem is that my first account (e-mail hassn.hadi005@yahoo.com) made a .co.cc WordPress blog via your Softaculous in your cPanel, so I had a problem with the old account and I have decided to transfer it to my other account (cpawesomedude101@yahoo.com) but it didn't work either, so I didn't feel like I need both of these account, so I made this one (awesomedudecphacks@gmail.com) as my main and final account, so I am requesting that you delete both of these account (cpawesomedude101@yahoo.com and hassn.hadi005@yahoo.com) so I can make this account as my main one, and I can prove that I am the owner of these 3 accounts, request anything and I will give it to you :)

-AwesomeDude

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please login to the forum accounts belonging to both of those accounts to request account termination. Post those requests using this form filled out completely.

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,
Post again in the format given as in stated by Calistoy.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Put your cPanel username after the colon for cPanel username. Read everything after the (). It says that when you place an X inbetween the () so that when you repost the form filled out as so (X) you are agreeing to the information in that paragraph.

Remember that you must be logged in as the attached forum username to have your deletion request carried out. This is to verify that you are the actual owner of that hosting account.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please login to the forum accounts belonging to both of those accounts to request account termination. Post those requests using this form filled out completely.

cPanel username: awesome1

(X ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

I have filled this form for my first account (hassn.hadi005@yahoo.com)

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your hosting account username "awesome1" does not belong to forum username "awesomedudecphacks13". Please login to the forum username belonging to that cPanel username to post your deletion request.

Reaction score
Your hosting account username "awesome1" does not belong to forum username "awesomedudecphacks13". Please login to the forum username belonging to that cPanel username to post your deletion request.
Actually, it's true. Because when I log in to hassn.hadi005's forum account and post, it says that I don't have the abilities AKA that the owner didn't activate my account, so I searched in the e-mail and didn't found a verification for the forum, so I said I will post this using this account

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

You can only request support for the hosting account attached to the forum account you are posting from. The other accounts will be using different email addresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.