Delete my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyssyd

Reaction score
Hi Forum,

I'm the guy who gets suspended every week. I have found a new server and am very happy with it.
Please delete my account as it is no longer needed.

thanks for all your help @The Boss Is Best, that is all.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Please confirm your action by placing X in ( )
( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
i want to delete my account. I think i have made some mistake while configuring my domain. I would like to begin afresh. here is the confirmation. (x) or (X) for that matter.

I have forwarded your request to Account Manager.. Your Account will be deleted soon

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
i want to delete my account. I think i have made some mistake while configuring my domain. I would like to begin afresh. here is the confirmation. (x) or (X) for that matter.

Bluedragon, you should create a thread of your own.
@boss, this is not the user from the initial post.

aieseclln

Reaction score
Hello, I'ld like to delete my account as well because I've another account and I want to keep only the other.
You can delete this one (X)

Thank you

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, I'ld like to delete my account as well because I've another account and I want to keep only the other.
You can delete this one (X)

Thank you

You must create your own support thread to request deletion of your Account.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello,

@hyssyd : What is your subdomain URL and do you remember what server your account is on ?

To all the others who've posted in this thread requesting for termination, please create your own threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.