Delete My Account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

korin125

Reaction score
Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel username:Korin125

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
An account manager should delete your account soon.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello,

Your hosting account has been terminated.

korin125

Reaction score
Re: Delete My Account! Can I have it back?

How can I get my hosting account back. I suddenly need it again, and I can't sign up without this site going crazy on me with error messages....because for some reason forum accounts are different except they use the same details. I need my account back.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Delete My Account! Can I have it back?

How can I get my hosting account back. I suddenly need it again, and I can't sign up without this site going crazy on me with error messages....because for some reason forum accounts are different except they use the same details. I need my account back.

Your account was deleted after getting your request.But it doesnt seem that once terminated account can be restored

korin125

Reaction score
Re: Oh no!

all i need is my forum account deleted so i can make a new hosting account..

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you trying to use the same email that you used first

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

all i need is my forum account deleted so i can make a new hosting account..

New signups are working at the moment. because New Account Panel and signup system is not fully online.

Try signing up again after some time..

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score

Also, whenever you are able to finally sign up again, please use your current forum account details in the sign up process. Please refrain from making a new forum account.

korin125

Reaction score
Re: HELP!

when i try to sign up for hosting with my hosting account it says my email is already in use (OF COURSE IT IS I'M LOGGED IN WITH IT) my hosting account is not linked to my forum account.

In short, I have a hosting account with no hosting capabilities, a forum account and many website errors (DEADBEEF)

Please Help!!!!!

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Re: HEEEEEEEELP!

As we have said the signup system is undergoing matnience and your forum account is totally different than your hosting account which is now gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.