Delete my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
If you would like to delete your Free Hosting account, please create a new support request here:

http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/

Please copy and paste this form into a new support thread, and fill out all necessary information:

Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel username:

() Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

A community support representative will then tend to your request as soon as possible.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Why do I need to create a new support request? I can just edit my post.

No need for new thread.just post your Cpanel user name and confirm that you had all your backs ups.Thats what Derek Meant

Last edited:

cgrim29588

Reaction score
Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel username: heavy

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Status
Not open for further replies.