Delete my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

kundandeveloper47

Reaction score
well from two days my website has been suspended for using null script

don't know whether it is right or wrong I applied for support ticket but no reply on that

I asked for removing those null script so that I can continue using free hosting service but no mods or admin are interested in resolving my problem

so I decided to clean up all things

I wan't my website and membership from this site to be deleted if possible send me a backup of my files from your server to my mail .

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

or if possible help me solving that problem of null script.

Yes I have void the rules here so you can delete things on your server which are mine.

some feedback:
Well I liked two things of your free hosting
1. Giving service for free.
2. Giving much more features for free.

but on the other hand you support to solve problems is not good at all.

I was thinking of getting a paid service from you after I get a domain name

but I will not think about it until I get some good response from your side.

cPanel login name : kundan

Thank you,
Kundan

Last edited:

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
The support here for solving problems is perfectly good, it's just that because you are on the receiving end of suspensions your perception will be rather negative. As it happens, you did get a response to your issue on your previous thread, but I guess you just didn't like what you read...?
Account terminations are not expedited for suspended users, so you'll have to wait a minimum of 14 days from the time of suspension. Additionally, no backups will be given as:
1. You are responsible for your own backups
2. No files are accessible to you once you are suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.