rfitton

Reaction score
can someone delte mu forum account please. My username is:

rfitton

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you delete your forum account, your hosting will be terminated because you won't be able to sign in every two weeks.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
can someone delte mu forum account please. My username is:

rfitton

Are you by any chance asking for your account to be deleted because you have multiple accounts, and you don't want to break the Terms of Service?

In that case, an administrator can ban all but your main forum account so you don't get your main account banned as well when they find out you're breaking the rules.

rfitton

Reaction score
No i have deleted my hosting account and do not wish to be part of x10hosting anymore, so i would like to have my forum account deleted as well.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
No i have deleted my hosting account and do not wish to be part of x10hosting anymore, so i would like to have my forum account deleted as well.

As TechAsh said, we don't delete forum accounts, so the best thing you can do is to remove your profile of all personal information and not log in again.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
As TechAsh said, we don't delete forum accounts, so the best thing you can do is to remove your profile of all personal information and not log in again.

Then eventually, I'd assume your account would be pruned.

Status
Not open for further replies.