Status
Not open for further replies.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You need to fill this form

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

hpclassi78639

Reaction score
cPanel username: hpclass

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account will automatically delete itself after 14 days or more of your permanent suspension. We don't expedite the deletions of permanently suspended accounts.

hpclassi78639

Reaction score
My Account is suspend on September 25 at 10:53 pm
now 16 days ...
but my account is not automatically deleted....
plz help me ...

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
That's why I said that it'll take 14 days or more. The script is automatic, so you'll just have to wait for it to delete your site the next time it's run.

Status
Not open for further replies.