Deleted root folder! I need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmwdsi1415

Reaction score
I deleted everything in the root folder (via FTP), it was stupid of me, I know, I don't need to be lectured on it. But I still need help. The reason I deleted everything, is because when I was using a different domain provider, if you deleted everything in the root folder, the required folders and files would automatically regenerate. Are the default folders/files archived somewhere so I can reinstall them? Thanks for the help.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I've seen this before, and believe that if you've deleted everything in the root your account will need to be deleted and re-made. Unfortunately, there is no "Reset" button. I'll escalate this ticket if you wish to proceed like that, as I don't have immediate termination privileges. We don't expect you to wait the 14 days for deletion requests. :)

tmwdsi1415

Reaction score
Hello,

I've seen this before, and believe that if you've deleted everything in the root your account will need to be deleted and re-made. Unfortunately, there is no "Reset" button. I'll escalate this ticket if you wish to proceed like that, as I don't have immediate termination privileges. We don't expect you to wait the 14 days for deletion requests. :)
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.