deleted the trash can

Zarbiebabe69

Reaction score
Hello
I think I goofed up... I went over the limit by mistake and started to delete files and deleted the trash can by mistake. Now I am over limit and do not know how to create a new trash can to delete more files.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

ctyrd

Reaction score
how to create a new trash can to delete more files.
Try deleting a file, using the DA control panel file manager. You will see a pop up with toggle, "To Trash". Should recreate (.trash) folder.
DA MENU: System & Info >> File Manager

Last edited:

Zarbiebabe69

Reaction score
Try deleting a file, using the DA control panel file manager. You will see a pop up with toggle, "To Trash". Should recreate (.trash) folder.
DA MENU: System & Info >> File Manager
Thank-you for responding. I am not sure where to find the DA Menu. When I login I see a control panel only. When I go there and I go to Trash, I am not able to create anything as I am over the limit. Any other suggestions?

ctyrd

Reaction score
If you removed all unnecessary files and still over 500mb limit you can request additional disk space. Or upgrade to the starter plan.

When in the control panel move the mouse to the left, or the menu icon.
DAmenu.png

You can delete files permanently by disabling the "To Trash" toggle.
totrash.png

Zarbiebabe69

Reaction score
If you removed all unnecessary files and still over 500mb limit you can request additional disk space. Or upgrade to the starter plan.

When in the control panel move the mouse to the left, or the menu icon.
View attachment 11441

You can delete files permanently by disabling the "To Trash" toggle.
View attachment 11442

Thank-you very much! That worked, I deleted the files, AND the MB went down. Thank-you so very much for your help!

Last edited: