Deleting a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You should be able to access that thread and click to edit your post and remove the email address yourself. Go ahead and try it. Let us know if it somehow doesn't let you.

sinogap

Reaction score
You should be able to access that thread and click to edit your post and remove the email address yourself. Go ahead and try it. Let us know if it somehow doesn't let you.

I dont have the option of editing it. or maybe I am not seeing it. Can you please do it for me?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
In the lower right of your initial post there before the first reply by someone else, there should be link options of Edit Post, Reply, Reply with Quote, and a Quote icon with a "+". Click on Edit Post. It'll take you to another page. First you'll see the option to Delete your post. Look below that option for another option that says "Your message" and the first thing to do there is fill out a reason for editing, and then the title. You don't have to fill out a reason, but you can go to the text of your post below that and take out your email address. Be sure you click on save changes below and to the right of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.