Deleting my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam_09don57

Reaction score
Hello,
As my Hosting was suspended yesterday due to violation of Rules, Regulations,TOS.
Code:
http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/141605-resolve-suspension.html
I again apologize for that.
The reason for opening new thread is PLEASE release my domain name, as when ever i try to use it some error occurs, I request you for Deletion of my account as soon as possible, so that i can use my Domain name, because it will get expired after 48hrs and from now 24hrs are remaining.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
We do not expedite the erasure of zero tolerance accounts for -any- reason. The whole point is you're not able to use that domain again on x10hosting until your account is unsuspended. Should you end up making a second account, be advised that is -also- against the TOS and would result in the new account getting suspended once caught.

sam_09don57

Reaction score
Fine,
You say my account will never be unsuspended and here you say you cant use your domain name until it get unsuspended.
Now what should i conclude bro from this.
1. My account will or will not be suspended
2. As in future i will be or wont be able to use my Domain name on other hosting site.
As my domain name will also get terminated after 48hrs, please help in guiding me.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
It will not be unsuspended, however the system will queue it for purging after 14 days; sometime after that, it will terminate it from the system completely. Once that happens the domain can be used with us again on a new hosting account.

If you need to use it on another hosting site, change the nameservers with the registrar; there's nothing stopping you from having them point the domain somewhere else.

sam_09don57

Reaction score
Thanks for helping,
It was a very nice experience using x.10hosting
I will see to it that i don't commit the same mistake where ever i go, or i will definitely come back here, as i was used to x.10hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.