Deli-Fresh.com : My new website

wongers

Reaction score
hey there, i like the design, looks very slick. good use of colour scheme.

few things ive noticed is at the bottom where you have your copyrights and webmaster mail links, these do not appear to be sitting properly and the "we" of webmasters is outside of the box and almost unreadable on the green background.

I would also suggest changing the main page where you have the "Some places on this website:", I dont think you really need this as all those links can be found on the navigation bar on the left.

i would recommend changing it for some special/promotional offers instead. also, maybe adding some prices to your menu?

all round, great site :)

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
The banner looks really nice.

Like wongers mentioned, I recommend removing "Some places on this website" since those links are found on the navigation menu.

In addition, since User Registration is not allowed and it appears to be a single user blog, you may want to remove the Login links from public view as they are not needed.

deli87

Reaction score
@wongers, try viewing my website in another browser. It works fine on my browser
@techairline, thanks for the suggestion. i would try it out.

wongers

Reaction score
@wongers, try viewing my website in another browser. It works fine on my browser
@techairline, thanks for the suggestion. i would try it out.

Well, Mr Deli man, i think thats a pretty unprofessional stance to take on my suggestions. seeing as I am the consumer and you are the webmaster, you should be taking the appropriate steps to make sure your website has maximum functionality in all web browsers.

and considering im using IE7 at the moment, which is still used by millions of people, i think it is you who should sort this out and i should have to change my web browser.

unprofessional nab

deli87

Reaction score
Mr. Wongers. I too use Internet Explorer 7 and I have tried it in as amny browsers as I could on different computers with different OS. It worked fine.
Anyways thanks for the suggestion and taking your time to review my website :)

wongers

Reaction score
ive attached a screenshot of the footer, this should give you a great indication of the problem ive come across :)

but good to see that your taking this a bit more seriously :p

Attachments

• footer.JPG
    footer.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 29

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
ive attached a screenshot of the footer, this should give you a great indication of the problem ive come across :)

but good to see that your taking this a bit more seriously :p

I understand what you are saying, but that doesn't do much if he cannot reproduce the same error.

wongers

Reaction score
I understand what you are saying, but that doesn't do much if he cannot reproduce the same error.

thank you for that completely pointless comment, im already aware that he is too using IE7 and cant see the problem.

i am merely bringing what i see to his attention, how he chooses to action this, is down to him.

so no, you dont understand what i am saying, nab >_<

deli87

Reaction score
@wongers: I think the IE7 bug is fine now. You may check it.
And all others, thanks for giving your time to review my website. But I need somemore reviews..

rustler

Reaction score
Nice site. I would probably photograph the food unwrapped. The location of your shop should probably be on the front page so people know where you are immediately, along with your phone number. If you deliver, I'd make sure that was included.

You web master contact link is still too far to the left, it needs more padding. I'd also remove the names and replace it with "contact webmaster", sounds more business-like.

I would also suggest changing your host, it took a long time for your page to load. If you're using x10's free hosting, splurge and go paid somewhere. You're trying to attract customers, 6 bucks a month someplace should be a worthwhile investment.