Delta Burnt • e107 website

zapperpost

Reaction score
http://deltaburnt.x10hosting.com/e107/news.php
I halfly manage the site, but it actually is DeltaBurnt that is doing all the work. The website is still under construction. Register to our website, and post on the forums about how you like the site.You can vote on the poll "Do you like the new website?" where the choices are "Yes", "NO!", or "CHUCK NORRIS!". I don't know when the poll will close. It is up to DeltaBurnt. PLEASE REGISTER!

Delta Burnt was originally created to be a "Non-Profit Texas Instruments Graphing Calculator Programming Organization", but I think it will outcome much more than that. Please post on the forums. It'll help us. For more details, e-mail DeltaBurnt at DeltaBurnt@gmail.com .

DeltaBurnt

Reaction score
I'm hoping that it will convert from a Calculator Org to a Programming, Gaming, and Graphics Design Organization. It would basically be a media organization for people who love different forms of media. And will have a creation section where all the gamers, programmers, graphics designers, and video editors/makers can come together and make teams on projects. We would also have weekly challenges, the people will create something that goes with the challenge topic and the winner of the challenge will get rewards...

My brain hurts...

Oh well...it won't hurt after I scramble it though...lol.

rudrorc

Reaction score
neat and trim. . .a bit linux in look. . .the module positions need to be checked. . .i am sure you are still working on the design and look of the website. best wishes here!

tittat

Reaction score
the favicon is of the CMS you used,pls customize it.
The welcome image "Fresh" need to be changed or removed from admin section.

i think you are still working.....please start a new thread after the work is done.