Describe my site.

sunils

Reaction score
good one. but lot of empty space. probably it could be because only two to three blogs was there. will rate it 6/10

Dan

Reaction score
Pretty good!! Maybe get yourself a little logo or something to put in the header. 7/10

sunils

Reaction score
I have changed my mind after seeing the site now. I will give 8/10. but need to improve more.

Calipe

Reaction score
kaspersky popped-up with a phishing attack warning. Why? I don't know, but I'm keeping clear of this website.
Proof:

Attachments

• warning.jpg
    warning.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 19

reglus

Reaction score
Not bad but it does look very dull in places. I would say add some colour.

FalseHope

Reaction score
Looks alright.
Suggestions:
Cut down on ads.
Remove the Youtube box from the bottom or change the place it's in.
Change the font, possibly the color.

crypticlogic

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. :) I wonder why its pop up as a phishing site for Calipe? The only scripts that I know of is youtube. Anyone have any ideas of whats going on? How does the source code look,maybe its one of the blog directories I'm listed with like fuelmyblog or something. I'll get riht on top of that.
Edit:
Where would the youtube player be better suited? as I would need that player as I get more of my videos edited and posted.(can't wait till spring the snow is killing me)

Last edited:

Dutch

Reaction score
Went a little crazy on the google ads and affiliate banners, otherwise it's a nice looking blog.

crypticlogic

Reaction score
OK I removed some of the ads as some suggested and installed a couple of game widgets. :) now, its starting to look like a blog. :)