Design Studio Version2

tittat

Reaction score
It seems you are having a huge navigation menus,though it looks strange,i really appreciate your new concept of navigation.
Your banner is not centered,it would be nice if you could so.

disturbedart

Reaction score
Thanks ill get round to centering that, my eyes were tired which means they probably wasn't accurate.

Thanks for the comment.
Anyone else please!

JuniorD

Reaction score
i dont think you can say you "made" the template if you used a tutorial. I think the one in the tutorial looks a bit nicer then your outcome. :p

disturbedart

Reaction score
Yea true, but i added my styles to it, like different ideas, but used the general idea of the nav style, but i added the extra interface and also different patterns and colours than the original also added larger and different Work Image box which look better. only thing is that the tutorial one does have a smoother edge to the circles, but some is my work and some is the tutorials work. To be honest i didnt follow all that tutorial :( probably why it looks a little edgy, Just looked at the image then worked on it myself.

DisturbedArt

sunils

Reaction score
The idea is good... But i expected some more desgin elements from you as your previous site was a good one.

disturbedart

Reaction score
Yea im having ideas on re-doing the whole site, and doing it from a sketch book and drawing the whole lot out myself and designing something unique

curt15

Reaction score
You should use CSS, the table formatting doesn't work properly for me.

cursedpsp

Reaction score
It took some time to load (about 5-6 secs) and because they were images they loaded up separately.

Nice design but i think it is a tad too big. Its "new" lol