Design studio

Patrick.B

Reaction score
Hi Greg,

I like the minimalist style (maybe too much minim') you used. When I open "Portfolio" the two circles was not correctly displayed, seem to be not croped correctly, when I click on a circle to get details, I don't see any transition, it's juste come, I think that's can be interresting to have a transition effect with CSS3.

When I click to "Resume" a .PDF was automaticly downloaded, you're better to display a webpage with infos and after a link saying "Download as PDF".

In "Contact" try to put youre email adress sound like patrick[at]exemple[dot]com, it's better if you want to avoid angry robots ^^

Colors is good and love the icon (I hope you have create icon by yourself)

Summary, look good :)

Have a nice day !

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
There is one obvious problem, and that's the border and box-shadow of your portfolio image circles being clipped in a rather unfortunate way by their containers. That's easily fixable in CSS. A hover state might be nice; as useless as it is on mobile devices or for accessibility reasons, it can be a useful clue to inexperienced users with a traditional desktop or laptop setup that something will happen when they click. (Believe it or not, there are a large number of people who still don't know much about the web, let alone their computer in general, and will call Rogers support when a web page doesn't do what they expect. They don't see their pointer changing to the hand when they mouse over unless you sit down with them and point it out.) Oh, and if you ever want any in-depth help, I can throw a rock at the Woodsworth College residence from my apartment.