Desktop Contest 2.0 - Free to enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuwenQ

Reaction score
I thought the desktop contest was a good idea, but after that disaster, this one is now free to enter and the winner gets every single credit I have on hand at the time that I choose the winner, exactly 30 days from now, as well as payment proof.

In order to verify that I am not cheating, all entrants must follow these rules:
-Must have at least 50 posts. Not that hard.
-Must have been on since at least... eh, let's go for a month before now. November 5th.
-Must have an active, working x10 site. Show your pride!
-Will notify through PM. Must claim wthin 48 hours or second place winner will be picked, all the way down to last place.

Please post your entry below.

Synkc

Reaction score
You mean he didn't choose a winner? Gee, what a waste of credits.

I might make an entry for this one later; I'm currently just using the Windows Classic theme with a black wallpaper to try and increase speed.

Oh, and I'll make a donation to the prize pool for ya.

Afterburn

Reaction score

Might as well, Btw, I will increase the prize by 500 x10cash ;)

Last edited:

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Thanks to both of you for the prize increasings, and Afterburn has been entered.

Slothie

Reaction score
1207ju9.jpg

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Woahhhh.
You've been entered, Slothie, but please post a thumbnail that links to the full image, that's way too big.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
See attachment for entry. (The background picture was a fun one to take. Got stuck in the mud a few times. My leg didn't stop going down lol)

And about the other desktop content, there wasn't any cheating. Derek sent me a pm explaining what the winner wanted instead of the credits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.