Destroying the Window's Empire

jscherer92

Reaction score
I have just written an article on my site about Linux myths and the destruction of the Window's Empire. There is no reason for Windows to be doing half of what they are. Let us all stand up against this force and fight it back. Please read this article. It could be considered controversial. Please if you agree join my site and make contributions to it. Nothing like money but just a tutorial or two would be cool. Thank you to all that respond.
URL: http://tutorials-for-all.dyndns.org...com_kunena&Itemid=54&func=view&catid=34&id=49

- Justin -

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Interesting article even though I disagree with your apparent thesis that Microsoft and Apple are spreading disinformation about Linux. I have been using Linux / Ubuntu on my personal PC for several years, not because it is open source / free, but because I consider it superior to Windows in many ways. I also consider Apple to be superior to Windows for many of the same reasons as Linux.

Games: While there are a few good games available for Ubuntu, people who are really interested in playing games on their PC should probably stick with Windows. I think Wine totally sucks. VirtualBox works well on Ubuntu, but that is basically installing Windows as a second operating system, so why not just stick with Windows in the first place? I have very little interest in games, so this issue does not bother me at all.

As stated earlier, I did not chose Linux because it is free. I chose Linux / Ubuntu because I was completely fed up with security holes, exploits, virus's, spyware, malware, key-loggers, crashes, and hundreds of problems related to the infamous Windows Registry. All of these issues went away when I switched to Linux, not to mention the fact that my computer boots and runs much faster than it ever did with Windows. I have a friend with a Vista computer that is less than two years old and that machine has been out of service about 40 percent of the time due to various software issues. On the other hand, even though I have had no personal experience with this, I have heard very good reports about Win7 and it appears that Win7 may actual be stable and usable. But Win7 users still need very good anti virus, anti malware, anti spyware, and other security measures in order to safely browse the Internet or read email, something I do not need to worry about.

Obviously, I have a lot of positive things to say about Linux / Ubuntu. But I can also thing of a few positive things to say about Windows and Apple as well. Some folks like Coke and some folks like Pepsi.

Last edited:

priyaa161

Reaction score
destroy their empire and if you can make it open source then I'll be very thankful to you. But I love you "Windows".