Devicon Creatoins / Zanarch Creations - Game Based Software Development.

gkingzonline89

Reaction score
Just starting to get this site polished up, it is the HUB for all my development, and will eventually be the home base for my WIP Zanarch Online. I am trying to get info out about the community. The community is based around programming, mainly the programming language Visual Basic 6. It also has other topics dealing with Game Dev. such as the Music Development board. Once it reaches its advanced stages, it will be a great place to read tutorials, post questions. And download various software that will help you in your life as a programmer. I am also working on a possible open source rpg engine that will be released on the site. Any comments, suggestions, and even registering on the forum will really help.

www.devicon.co.cc

Have A Great Summer!
- John, Founder Of Devicon

Last edited by a moderator:

lecineman20

Reaction score
Hi ! ;)

About the desing :
You may change the color of the link, and perhaps change the font color of the article. The font could be better in the menu...

But keep your way ;)

Last edited:

ellescuba27

Reaction score
Now it gives me Request Timeout

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I edited your main post the reflect the new domain name for you.

Your site looks good, but I have a few suggestions for you:
- You really should consider changing the colors of the links on the green background; The dark blue is nearly impossible to read.
- The link in the 'Devicon Creation's' section of your sidebar is broken, and directs to http://deviconco.cc/smf/index.php?topic=9.0 - You might want to fix the domain part of the url ;)

gkingzonline89

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! Where are you guys getting dark blue from? I can't seem to see what you guys are talking about...

gkingzonline89

Reaction score
Why would i open sixshootermedia in a new tab? The text is fixed, if you visited the site earlier, clear your cache. Ill fix the donator link, and Most sites have a link to the homepage on the homepage.... It allows a user to refresh quickly.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

The new domain's directory seems rather empty ;)

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ah yes, I noticed then when I set your domain for you ;P

I like the new choice of color for your links. Fits in quite nicely with the color scheme.

gkingzonline89

Reaction score
Yeah, the whole color scheme before was a simple mess up whilst editing the css template xD

Of course, i found the error and restored it to its former glory.