Diablo 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfurrydemon

Reaction score
Hey does anyone still play D2? I think I need a crack for it, lol. Oh well. Anyone know any sites for D2 stuff? Like lvl 99 trainers? Those are fun for LAN parties...

koenVerp

Reaction score
I have played d2 for a long long time
Started out on Non-ladder but then i got bad, Itemshops came and spammed the whole Servers Nothing was uber anymore loads of people had everything u could think of
then i moved to ladder which didnt have that much bots yet then Wow came out and i stopped playing D2....I played d2 for like 2 years before i got fed up with it

nice offline editor is Hero editor V 0.80 it can do anything :)

chaganlal1

Reaction score
D2 is a nice game but has alot of cheaters on it if you play online. People would do anything to get ahead.

Iceman

Reaction score
Luckily however, the game isnt completely PVP, so cheaters will not affect it as much.

r0gUe

Reaction score
yea but they still do affect it when they cheat because u can use chiken cheat or something like that dont remember the name and if u r playing hard core its quits the game just b4 u die

Benjamins

Reaction score
I heard that they put this thing where you get banned for even the smallest hack or whatever.

The last tiem I played was when my pc crashed from D2:LOD. Pc was in repairs for at least a week... -_-'

I never played that game since...

But nevertheless, fun game :)

Chirantha

Reaction score
D2 Sucks because its very hard to enable cheat mode. it want HEX number or somthing

N

Nathan

I should have got around to this sooner.

bigfurrydemon no requesting or discussion of Warez.
Chirantha take CISCO.

Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.