Diablo III

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
YES, i wonder if it will be as good?

It most likely will! Part 1 and 2 were very great. Aslong as Tom Clancy is anywhere near the game. Then the gmae will only get better. :]

I mentioned Tom Clancy, because of its ghost recon final game was just horrible...even though I do love the Splinter Cell series.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
This is old news for me, but Diablo III I've heard is supposed to be really good.

pgames

Reaction score
Diablo 1 and 2 was good and it was very addicting.

Last edited:

mad4chan

Reaction score
Starcraft 2, and now Diablo 3. HELL YEAH! Blizzard is getting so much of my money it's not even funny. I remember playing Diablo 1 over battlenet back when I was on dialup. Then It continued until Diablo 2. I kept playing that until I forgot to login again and lost all my stuff :( Can't wait til 3 is out. Sacred, and Titan Quest kept me pretty busy on this style of gameplay. They both were very good Diablo clones.

woiwky

Reaction score
Anyone else watch the gameplay trailer? It's ~800mb for 19mins of video for some reason, but a good preview nonetheless. The graphics aren't much of an improvement over d2 in my opinion, but Blizzard has always been good at making excellent games that don't require cutting-edge computers. And it definitely looks like they're keeping with that tradition.

mad4chan

Reaction score
Anyone else watch the gameplay trailer? It's ~800mb for 19mins of video for some reason, but a good preview nonetheless. The graphics aren't much of an improvement over d2 in my opinion, but Blizzard has always been good at making excellent games that don't require cutting-edge computers. And it definitely looks like they're keeping with that tradition.
It's the little things that really impressed me. Like how the little imps were climbing up the wall to attack the player instead of them just waiting for you to kill them. The lighting was really atmospheric also. I'm probably just over excited since I'm a huge fan of the series.

woiwky

Reaction score
It's the little things that really impressed me. Like how the little imps were climbing up the wall to attack the player instead of them just waiting for you to kill them. The lighting was really atmospheric also. I'm probably just over excited since I'm a huge fan of the series.

Oh yes, I agree. I wasn't trying to say it looked like a disappointment. The gameplay and AI seem to have been improved on a lot. And while the graphics aren't mind-blowing, they're certainly not poor. Which is a good thing since that means people don't have to buy a new computer or update their current one just to play it. I was about ready to steal a copy of the game from Blizzard by the end of the trailer :p

Last edited:

D2Chaos

Reaction score
This game will probably shutdown old diablo's. Considering D3 is basically Diablo 2.0 in every aspect of the game. I hear it'll be awhile until they release it :(

santiago_pl

Reaction score
First of all, WAY TO GO BLIZZARD.
Diablo 3 at last!
We will have to wait to see more of it.

BUT the game looks too world of warcraft like to me.
Look at the colors!
I think that blizzard took all the games to look the same. Wow, SC2 and now D3.
I dont agree with that.