Diablo III

tridge

Reaction score
Anyone as happy as I am?

www.diablo3.com

Also, my 100th post!

familyguyul3.jpg

Edit:
I can't believe nobody comments on D3...

Last edited:

naerey

Reaction score
Um.. hype...
for a game... that will be released in... 2010.... in about a year, that is :/

Cool

tridge

Reaction score
can't wait for this game.
BIG FAN of Diablo series here.

So true... I'm hoping the BETA starts sometime in September.

The way I look at it is, Starcraft II and D3 are going to be running on Battlenet 2.0 and I figure Blizzard is going to use D3 to test Bnet2.0 stability and work out the bugs. I figure that D3 is going to be released before Starcraft II just to iron out the kinks in Bnet 2.0, I could be completely wrong though. Based on the fact that Starcraft II is supposed to be out sometime this year, it would leave me to believe that at least the BETA of D3 should be out before...I don't know the processes though.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
can't wait for this game.
BIG FAN of Diablo series here.

I have a friend who is so obsesed with WarHammer 40k that every day he walks up and gives me "updates" (which I do not need...)

Don't we just love "BIG FANs"...

boris333

Reaction score
This game should have been made and released much sooner than what Blizzard decided on. True fans of what Blizzard is capable of have been craving for something good since they wrecked Warcraft by turning it from a decent strategy series into a milk cow without any real thrill.

lair360

Reaction score
Well...I played diablo II and I love the films!
I also watch the scenes where there is Tyrael....he is my biggest fan!!

Lets hope that Tyrael is looking smarter than ever before!
But, I would love to see his face...I don't really know who he is actually...human?

Energritz

Reaction score
I played all the Diablo series, found the 1st one to be the most challenging ( If you dont cheat :p ) and the D2 ( current ) Was awesome at the start but now to be personally is just farmed to death and needs something new in it, D3 looks to be a sweet game, lets just hope by the Graphics that budget used can run it too, not that im a budget user far from it, but thats why blizz excels in their games, making it avalibale to lower end pcs aswell

Josh1billion

Reaction score
Can't wait. Looking forward more to Starcraft II, which looks like it should be out this year.

tridge

Reaction score
They have mentioned that they want older hardware to be able to run the machine along with the best of them, while catering to both. I think it will still run on a 6 series card myself...

lair360

Reaction score
Getting a new spanking computer is better for playing games. ;)

Last edited:

tridge

Reaction score
I agree :D. If you can build one yourself, it may only cost you $500 with dual core, 2GB, Nice Nvidia card and you can skimp on some of the other things. One thing I wouldn't skimp on is HDD RPM, there is a noticeable performance increase with a high-RPM drive.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree :D. If you can build one yourself, it may only cost you $500 with dual core, 2GB, Nice Nvidia card and you can skimp on some of the other things. One thing I wouldn't skimp on is HDD RPM, there is a noticeable performance increase with a high-RPM drive.

Gotta snipe this idea - if you can, get at least -1- drive with high hdd rpm (Western Digital Velociraptors?), and put your games on -that- drive.

Music and other non-speedy-access files can go sit on a slow drive, it's not gunna hurt them :)

As much as I'm gunna get slammed for this, I've never played Diablo. Or any game in the series. What kind of game are we talking about? :S

tridge

Reaction score
Gotta snipe this idea - if you can, get at least -1- drive with high hdd rpm (Western Digital Velociraptors?), and put your games on -that- drive.

Music and other non-speedy-access files can go sit on a slow drive, it's not gunna hurt them :)

As much as I'm gunna get slammed for this, I've never played Diablo. Or any game in the series. What kind of game are we talking about? :S

Yeah, an additional...slower storage drive is a great idea.

Diablo has been around since like.. 1998. It's an Action role playing game (Hack and Slash)