Did you download any GTA mods?

mcklovin

Reaction score
I have had GTA SA for a while and I completed the entire game and it was getting bored, I download some conversion mods and it looks like a completely new version of GTA. Point being, did you add any mods to your copy of GTA?

Mitch

Reaction score
Yes, i did. I added new cars. Other weapons. i wanted to change the dessert airport that you own in gta sa. But i couldn't find a nice new one.

Last edited:

David_Tiger

Reaction score
yes, i have a really heavily modified version on gta, with almost over 200 car mods, all weapons, missions, cut scene's, hot coffee mod, uhm, detail radar and many many more. took me a while but its done and im not gonna lose it.

Blazer9131

Reaction score
I have Downloaded a huge 200mb graphics pack, and wow, it just looks 100% better.. You NEED to get it..

~Blaze

melicous

Reaction score
I've tried alot of mods,but 1 pretty much stood out.
The multiplayer mod is in 1 word MADNESS hundreds of human players trying to kill each other. If you like chaos the is gr8 casual fun :p

Also here's a site that has lots of mods listed:
GTA garage

enraged

Reaction score
You HAVE to get MTA or SAMP (I use SAMP.)

INSANE multiplayer.

tektrnica

Reaction score
have been modding it for a while now, lets just say its install footprint is near enough 9Gb at the mo. :\ gonna be re-packaged as an install file soon as i find the time :\

mcklovin

Reaction score
have been modding it for a while now, lets just say its install footprint is near enough 9Gb at the mo. :\ gonna be re-packaged as an install file soon as i find the time :\

WOW that is gonna be one amazing mod, are you gonna release that to the public?

Blazer9131

Reaction score

HOLY SH*T O.O

Dude I'm willing to test that huge beast out for you, if its GTA:SA mods =O

My PC's really good *custom made*

Just PM me =P

~Blaze

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
I modded Vice a long time ago, but I haven't had as much passion for GTA lately as I have with COD4 and Crysis (I figure I played GTA so much I got bored of it)