Did you ever hire people to do SEO for your site?

walidno1

Reaction score
I havent hired any ever (mainly because the country where I reside makes international payments really hard) but I have had advice from members of this forum :)

Angeloalbertini

Reaction score
yessssss, SEO is very important for a new site. if you don't pay attention, your site will not be well-known. the effectiveness of it becomes weaker and weaker...

Last edited by a moderator:

inetweaver

Reaction score
As a human body is incomplete without soul.Same A website is incomplete without seo !!

JESSAMYN

Reaction score
No I never hire SEO team for my websites because i am SEO professional and knows the SEO techniques to promote websites/ logs on different search engines. I have 4 websites and i do SEO in part time. I have good PR's of those sites and the feed back is very good from the market.

relicbeesal36

Reaction score
Its good to let other expertise do seo but if you do it your self then your are learning as well. so it's good for you.Usually i don't hire people to do it .

millapittard

Reaction score
Its always essential for the site owners to get traffic on their site. There are 2 major methods you can apply to generate traffic:

1. By optimizing your website on Google and other search engines against Keywords

2. With the help of social media efforts

Both things can be done when you hire professional company like WebiFusion company profile. This will make your traffic generation goals a lot easier and targeted.