Did you put a link "Powered by x10hosting" on your site?

danprobo

Reaction score
Many ways to support x10Hosting, one of them is to put a link "Powered by x10Hosting on your site.

I think if all user of x10Hosting want to do that, the PR from x10Hosting can reach 7 or 8, and their popularity will increase.

I've done it and no affiliate links. For those who have not, you should do it.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Many ways to support x10Hosting, one of them is to put a link "Powered by x10Hosting on your site.

I think if all user of x10Hosting want to do that, the PR from x10Hosting can reach 7 or 8, and their popularity will increase.

I've done it and no affiliate links. For those who have not, you should do it.

A good suggestion and i will definitely do that

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't, but with good reason - I think paying $5.95 for x10static a month counts just as much as the text link would :)

Oh, and before someone asks, I'm on 1 plan older than the current x10paid plans, and back then x10static was $5.95 a month. That plan has stuff I want compared to the current x10static though, so for the $1 extra I'm stickin where I am :)

danprobo

Reaction score
I haven't, but with good reason - I think paying $5.95 for x10static a month counts just as much as the text link would :)

Oh, and before someone asks, I'm on 1 plan older than the current x10paid plans, and back then x10static was $5.95 a month. That plan has stuff I want compared to the current x10static though, so for the $1 extra I'm stickin where I am :)

Yeah you have a good reason Livewire :)