Digital Camera E-Commerce Web-site Available For Sale - digitalcameranova.info

Status
Not open for further replies.

zethix

Reaction score
Hi. I have a starter eCommerce site for sale.

SITE NAME: Digital Camera Nova
SITE URL: http://digitalcameranova.info/

The site advertises eBay listings via the eBay Partner Network (eBay's affiliate program) and commissions are paid by eBay for any sales and traffic the site sends to the eBay site. The listings are updated automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the site largely running on auto-pilot.

The website uses a modified version of the open source McJiffy EPN ecommerce website script.

The website is themeable and customizable. The website buyer can add their own custom pages to the site, and set the homepage to show a custom page or a different auction page. The admin interface is fairly basic, and largely just involves changing a file.

Instructions are included for setting up and customizing the site, along with all the other info the website owner needs to know.

I've done some basic promotion with this website, but it is not yet receiving any significant traffic or revenue. It also does not yet have any Pagerank. It should pick up both revenue and traffic eventually, though.

PRICE: $16

To purchase the website, go to the website and just use the website's contact page to contact me about purchasing it. The site's contact form is also linked below.

If you'd like to verify that I'm the owner of the website, then just use the website's contact page to get in touch with me and I'll message you back to establish that I own the site.

The domain is registered at Godaddy and can be swapped over to the buyer's Godaddy account for free.

Installation of the website is fairly easy, however I can set up the site for the buyer if needed. The buyer will need their own Unix or Linux based web-hosting account, which should support general features such as htaccess and cURL.

Status
Not open for further replies.