Digital Facepunch

How would you rate my website as far as user experience?

• 1 - Not good at all.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• 3 - Meh....

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 5 - Awesome!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

fifthape

Reaction score
I have a couple friends who are into gaming and modding, so I've recently put up a simple website for us. The main theme for the website, besides general gaming, is the science and tech aspects of it. We love finding out how things tick, and what makes things work. I would love if you would review my site and let me know what you like, and more importantly what needs improvement. I already know I need more content. I'm working on it. If you like, come chat with us on the forums. We're not exclusive. Everybody is welcome.

http://digitalfacepunch.net

sebandf2

Reaction score
I don't really care for the design but I like how the homepage and the forum are tied together looks like the homepage and the forum are not separated. I also like modding Gmod so I signed up as Sebastian I created a few addons for gmod and I am still working on getting more out there

I think the design could be a bit better but hey I am just some random guy on the Internet posting a review

fifthape

Reaction score
I recently redesigned the entire site from the ground up. Frankly, it was a bit of an eyesore before. :pirate: Also, the website and forums are both mobile-friendly now. I'd like to get your opinions on it again. :)