Disk Full Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

ductwork

Reaction score
I keep getting a disk full error when I try to upload something through FTP. I dont think I have hit my limit as I dont have many files and I thought it was unmetered in the first place... Can you please look into this?

coleary2

Reaction score
Yer I am having this same problem. But I do believe there is a 1GB Limit but I am nowhere near that I would be at around 4 mb

TTAY24

Reaction score
Same here! I'm not even at 2 MB yet. Hopefully they get it resolved soon.

coleary2

Reaction score
This is odd I can edit in cpannel just fine it only seems to happen when I try and upload through dream weaver

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The "disk full" error has nothing to do with your account(s); it means that the physical storage that you are all sharing is nearly full. (Remember that there are thousands of accounts on each server, all sharing the same SAN partition.) That means that the admins will have to clean up a lot of temp and log files, and will probably can high-usage accounts for files that shouldn't be stored according to the terms of service. If that doesn't clear up enough space, they may have to provision more storage. In the meantime, uploads will be prevented so that files don't get truncated/corrupted. It will take some time, but things will be back to normal before too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.