Status
Not open for further replies.

Arite

Reaction score
The Starka server appears to have a full disk. When uploading via FTP I get:
Code:
Response:    552 Disk full - please upload later
Error:    Critical file transfer error
I've made a ticket, however no reply yet and wanted to know if others are having this issue etc.

There is a separate thread about someone on Stoli also getting the disk full error (so maybe it's not just a Starka issue).

Cheers, Arite.

tomnoble5

Prime Account
Reaction score
This is just one of the problems I am currently seeing on my account.

I am finding that my directory listing when viewing the same directory in the CPanel File Manager and via FileZilla are completely out of sync (showing things which were deleted 1 month ago for example). I am also finding all of my sites are down with a 500 Internal Server Error and some of my sites can no longer access MySQL. I have a support ticket raised against all the aforementioned.

craigeng

Reaction score
The Starka server appears to have a full disk. When uploading via FTP I get:
Code:
Response:    552 Disk full - please upload later
Error:    Critical file transfer error
I've made a ticket, however no reply yet and wanted to know if others are having this issue etc.

There is a separate thread about someone on Stoli also getting the disk full error (so maybe it's not just a Starka issue).

Cheers, Arite.

Yup - I am getting the same thing on Stoli - if you have opened a support ticket then I am sure maintenance will begin soon, keep an eye on the status page.

smscott750

Reaction score
Ditto here. Reckon I
m on starka, as that's what I recollect, but am unable to verify. Same error#, same message.

Arite

Reaction score
Still no change or information/status update after over three days since I opened the ticket :(.

Arite.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.