Disk full

Status
Not open for further replies.

hqforumx

Reaction score
Everytime i try to upload something on FTP it doesn't upload it says error disk full then every file fails to upload..

Any chance of upgrading my account please to unmetered thanks!

KPvrb3c.png

hqforumx

Reaction score
But for some reason on cpanel it says
Disk Space Usage 21.29 MB / 512 MB :s

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Any chance of upgrading my account...
"552 Disk full" - or "please upload later" - or "server is running out of disk space" - or "error 28 from storage engine" - or errors like that - are at the server level, indicating that the shared data storage partition(s) are full or nearly full or a server read/write-file type of error - which is preventing you from uploading files - or using cPanel - or your site from using a MySQL database - or your script from starting a session - this is a server issue so Admins will need to fix it - your files (data) are NOT the problem and there is nothing you can do but wait

hqforumx

Reaction score
"552 Disk full" - or "please upload later" - or "server is running out of disk space" - or "error 28 from storage engine" - or errors like that - are at the server level, indicating that the shared data storage partition(s) are full or nearly full or a server read/write-file type of error - which is preventing you from uploading files - or using cPanel - or your site from using a MySQL database - or your script from starting a session - this is a server issue so Admins will need to fix it - your files (data) are NOT the problem and there is nothing you can do but wait

Hmm so i cant do anything right now will have to wait which means.

caftpx10

Reaction score
You can try to access cPanel if that is the case. If you get an error like "EDQUOT" then that can be to do with how much space is being used and would likely point to your request being the solution.

hqforumx

Reaction score
I'm not getting any errors aka EDQUOT, also I'm sure somebody fixed this problem somehow but hasn't replied to this thread i can now upload files.

irondeau

Reaction score
I have the same error for now about 3 days... Please can you fix the problem on my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.