Disk Space Policy Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audiolis

Reaction score
I am not sure if I have to ask for a unlock of the limit or not. (my account is active since 2007 an it is adenhanced-corporate).
Thank you in advance.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Yours was capped in accordance with the old adenhanced-corporate plan; we can upgrade you to the new one if you want, but the limits on databases, parked domains, addon domains, and subdomains are way lower than on your corporate plan. If memory serves, database limit is 2, addon domains 2, parked domains 2, subdomains 2, and email accounts 3.

In your particular case, yours wasn't one that was capped at 1gb either - your plan was considered a non-standard one and left with its original cap of 2500mb.

We can still put you on the current plan, but to be honest you're getting more out of the old one at the moment - I'd personally say keep the plan you're on until you need more than the 2500mb, and if that time comes jump to premium so you don't have to take a hit on the number of parked/addon/subdomains :)

Audiolis

Reaction score
Just like you say: I will remain with my plan just like it is right now...

Any way, when I see my details in account panel (not in cPanel) I get no information of disk and bandwith usage. I thought that maybe the issue was related to new Disk Usage policy (that was the reason of submitting this support request).
Could that be possible?
Thank you in advance.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Should be unrelated; the backend system that handles the updating on the account panel doesn't sync as often, and there's some server-cleanup being ran in the background which might be delaying the sync even more. I'd go with what cPanel gives since cPanel should update live :)

Status
Not open for further replies.