Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok this is really pissing me off like really. I have a couple admins espeacially madmatt who always find ways to banned me. A) not all acounts with randomtalkradio are mine I have people who work with me on my site they just use my name cuz im the owner and everything. And he keeps ruining my chance at a job here and everything its really bugging me. He says I thought he was banned but im gonna permanety ban him anyways thats not fair i was unbanned some how i dunno how but i was. Now my friend is giving me this account hes on another prob or maybe hes not. Im finding this very annoying and Unfair!

PS: Got warnings on forum! Heres post http://www.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?p=55602

Last edited:

tehpwner

Banned
Reaction score
MadMatt isn't an administrator... at least I thought he was a moderator.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
tehpwner said:
MadMatt isn't an administrator... at least I thought he was a moderator.
He's an Account manager. He manages the accounts. If he feels he's having a problem with somone and there site. It's his choice to do as he will.

He's Most likley just doing his job :)

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hes only an account manager and not sure if hes allowed to ban anyone anymore. I think the admins and and the Senior mods can ban people. If your unbanned what is the problem?

Matt

Reaction score
Even though I am an an account manager, I still have moderator powers.

How am I supposed to know if your "friends" are creating accounts under your name? You have been warned multiple times for double, triple and quadruple posting. That right there is a reason to get banned. You also created an account called 'myaccounbanned', which is definately the same person as randomtr. You may only have one forum account. You should be happy that I DID'NT ban you permanantly.

Reading three four word posts by the same user is annoying. Its unfair, as all are doing is gaining more points.

What I am doing is more than fair. You could have been banned indefinately, but you werent.

N

Nathan

I hope no one finds all of my alternate accounts.

Anyway, I have nothing productive to add to this, just something that would make people cry.

Hope this dispute is solved sooner than later.

-Dewayne

Reaction score
Ye i guess it is resolved. But now that i have 20 warning points on my account theres no way I can get a job here at x10 forums :(. But i still hope I can and Im sorry if i hurt anyone. Case resolved :)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.