DJs Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebellion

Reaction score
I have opened a radio station, KidRadio. It is not really against x10 Radio, but as I was listening to it, I thought that maybe I should start a kids and teens station. So, If you want to DJ appropriate, however popular music, please post here. I am using shoutcast, and Radio DJ panel is set up for the DJs, which makes it easier for them. DJing is pretty easy, all you need is WinAmp, and Shoutcast plugin. The site is: kidradio.co.cc. Don't be detured by the crappy website design, yet... Its under construction. Thanks,
rebellion

rebellion

Reaction score
Hmm. Are you sure? It works for me... I was working on it last night, and I had to reset the server, or maybe it was just down.... Try it again. Thanks,
rebellion

rebellion

Reaction score
I will now let shows that you wish to broadcast be broadcasted on the radio, sign up here!

rebellion

Reaction score
Edit: I am opening new stations, including: Country, Rock, and Dance/Electronic
I don't know why this dumb thing doesnt let me edit my posts.... I have to keep making new ones....

stuart1010

Reaction score
I would really like to help you with your site by being a DJ as I DJ dances for kids at a local campground.

BUT I can't access the site.

the_site

Reaction score
I have opened a radio station, KidRadio. It is not really against x10 Radio, but as I was listening to it, I thought that maybe I should start a kids and teens station. So, If you want to DJ appropriate, however popular music, please post here. I am using shoutcast, and Radio DJ panel is set up for the DJs, which makes it easier for them. DJing is pretty easy, all you need is WinAmp, and Shoutcast plugin. The site is: kidradio.co.cc. Don't be detured by the crappy website design, yet... Its under construction. Thanks,
rebellion

So what dj server did you get? I always wanted a DJ site :D

* I will certainly be a DJ :D * Do I need SAM, Music, and Mic right*

Last edited:

rebellion

Reaction score
Hello, I regret to inform you, but KidRadio has shut down, due to server issues and costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.