DMCA vBulletin??? LOL WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughing4life

Reaction score
ROFL? WTF? dood i got a license and everything!!! I PAID 4 mien damnt.. why u keep freaking doing this to me,

lol

nick.x10hosting.com/forums/

dood i got a vbulletin LICENSE.. I'll pm u it if uw ant.. rofl wTF? HAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaa omg...

Slothie

Reaction score
Well then if you have sufficient proof, they wouldn't keep doing this to you :)

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
If it was a DMCA then vBulletin contacted the Datacenter to tell us it was illegal, so you didn't do something right.

You'll have to sort it out with them, not us.

When you do have sorted it out have them send an e-mail to brandon[at]x10hosting.com, and we can unsuspend your account.

Last edited:

Laughing4life

Reaction score
LOL ok? so wtf does dmca mean and why? dood im sick of vbulletin after paying

think u can just unsuspend me ? then i'll use phpbb forums or some ****.. thanks. lol

Slothie

Reaction score
Digital Media Copyright Act. If you really did own a vB license, I suggest you take it up with VB, its not all that cheap to just look over. Of course, if you don't, phpBB might be a good choice :p

Chris73

Reaction score
You might get a little further without all the "dood" "wtf" "omg" We do understand internet lingo but really. I think you have it in you to speak with a little more dignity. ;)

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Why would you waste $160, go and contact them, don't be wasting money.

What I am wondering is if you really own it.

Last edited:

jsobeck

Reaction score
I agree with Brandon, if you really do own it, contact them and see what the problem is. After you get the problem sorted out, email Brandon and he will unsuspend you. Sounds pretty simple to me. And I would also advise to go light on the internet lingo when you contact vBulletin, if you expect a fairly decent answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.