DNS for wptutorial.x10hosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

anoviceyup

Reaction score
My website, on Lotus, was one of the sites that was moved to a new server. Since the move, however, every time I try my blog address, I get the message "This Site Has Been Moved to a New Server. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache."

I have cleared my DNS cache. I even tried using anonymous proxies from different parts of the world to see if it's my ISP's fault. However, no matter where I try, I get the above message. This has been going on for a couple of days now.

Is it possible that the DNS entry or something for my site has not yet been set? Or is everything still in transition, and I'm trying out too soon?

Thanks for the help!

[edit] Yipes. I see that my account is still "suspended" due to the move. It probably means that things are still in flux. I'm very sorry about this, I didn't see the status in the Account Panel when I posted this. You can ignore this post.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
It appears your site is working fine now. Please let me know if it loads for you.

anoviceyup

Reaction score
Hi Derek. Yes, the site is fine now. Thanks. Unfortunately, I'm having the same CPanel problems as the others (unable to login). I've already reset my password once, but am going to try again today.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, you are on Fris which is currently having some problems. That may be the reason why you are unable to login.

Status
Not open for further replies.