DNS Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I´m having troubles to configure my dns domain.
I can´t park my domain and i have tray countless times and always the same error.
The DNS server name is correct i have check.
I have speak with the team support and they still tell me the same.
this is what they told me.
We hereby clarify that either the domain is properly configured osdoutorzinhos.com.pt servers in listed: ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com.
You should apply this procedure to the entity that offers you the hosting service in question.
My domain is registed as osdoutorzinhos.com.pt .
I have already point the nameserver to where and when i´m traying to park my domain it show a message error.
I have talk with the team support and they told me that for they can redirect to where, my domain must be configured in your´s server´s domain first, this happens because my domain is .pt and it´s not possible for me to change because is alreade registed.
I´m looking for help almost 2 months and nobody has sucessfuly help me.
I redirect the domain name to yours server name and could not park my domain name.
I have talk to the support team in my domain and they have told me this:
\"We hereby confirm that, as a rule, foreign entities that provide the hosting service are not familiar with the characteristics of the domains. PT.
Contrary to what happens with most other generic domain names (. com,. net, etc) which regulates the domain. PT does not accept / assume the new DNS servers in question while they are not the answer authoritatively for the domain question.
Therefore, and since you can not circumvent the procedures imposed by the regulator (FCCN), the entity that will provide the hosting service will have to set up the domain in primary and secondary server so that you can put the domain to point to there.\"

So i´m looking for help and know if is possible for you to and this register in your´s nameservers.
Thanks for the attention

Reaction score
I´m having troubles to configure my dns domain.
I can´t park my domain and i have tray countless times and always the same error.
The DNS server name is correct i have check.
I have speak with the team support and they still tell me the same.
this is what they told me.
We hereby clarify that either the domain is properly configured osdoutorzinhos.com.pt servers in listed: ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com.
You should apply this procedure to the entity that offers you the hosting service in question.
My domain is registed as osdoutorzinhos.com.pt .
I have already point the nameserver to where and when i´m traying to park my domain it show a message error.
I have talk with the team support and they told me that for they can redirect to where, my domain must be configured in your´s server´s domain first, this happens because my domain is .pt and it´s not possible for me to change because is alreade registed.
I´m looking for help almost 2 months and nobody has sucessfuly help me.
I redirect the domain name to yours server name and could not park my domain name.
I have talk to the support team in my domain and they have told me this:
\"We hereby confirm that, as a rule, foreign entities that provide the hosting service are not familiar with the characteristics of the domains. PT.
Contrary to what happens with most other generic domain names (. com,. net, etc) which regulates the domain. PT does not accept / assume the new DNS servers in question while they are not the answer authoritatively for the domain question.
Therefore, and since you can not circumvent the procedures imposed by the regulator (FCCN), the entity that will provide the hosting service will have to set up the domain in primary and secondary server so that you can put the domain to point to there.\"

So i´m looking for help and know if is possible for you to and this register in your´s nameservers.
Thanks for the attention

So the ticket support isn´t working?

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
what is the error code that you receive when trying to park the domain, as that is the key piece of information that you neglected to provide

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I remember this situation, did you make a new hosting account or switch to a new forum account? I ask because there is only two posts for your current forum account and I remember that there was more than that last time, unless you are someone else with the same problem. Have you tried adding your domain as your main domain, not as parked? From the other situation, I understand that unless your domain is added to your account, your domain registrar will not point it there at all. Try adding it as main domain instead through your account panel instead.

Reaction score
I remember this situation, did you make a new hosting account or switch to a new forum account? I ask because there is only two posts for your current forum account and I remember that there was more than that last time, unless you are someone else with the same problem. Have you tried adding your domain as your main domain, not as parked? From the other situation, I understand that unless your domain is added to your account, your domain registrar will not point it there at all. Try adding it as main domain instead through your account panel instead.

I have already tried to add as main domain and it´s the same situation.
I have change my domain to osdoutorzinhos.com.pt and it is already registed.
when i try to park my domain this is what appears in the screen,

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: You cannot park your main domain!

if i change my main domain to the domain registed in here the error is another.

thanks for the attention

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
osdoutorzinhos.com.pt is currently your main domain. Therefore, it fulfills the requirements that you said your registrar told you in order to change the nameservers at your registrar. If your registrar still refuses to change the nameservers to your domain, then that's the fault of your registrar for limiting your use of your own domain in this way. After that, there's nothing else that we can do to help you here.

I really do hope that it works.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your server boru has been having some problems. The admin are currently working to fix these issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.