DNS Issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you anyway. Approximately 30 minutes after re-directing the nameservers to my new hosting provider, the website appeared as it should... as it used to on your server prior to the changes you made recently to CPANEL.

As you saw already, I have requested deletion of my account. Perhaps, in the future, those who do their own due diligence to investigate a technical issue and report quality issues will not be treated in the fashion I have for more than several issues. Rather than spend (literally) more time investigating and attempting to correct technical issues than paying attention to my content, my projects in motion and sleeping combined. Final ticket reporting from MY support staff showed final total uptime with your provider at 42.18%. That, atop the way I have been treated every step of the way on all but 2 technical reports I have made, have finalized my decision that the last thing I would prefer to do with the precious currency I have in the middle of this economic crisis... is to pay for your services.

Not all persons who sign up for free hosting accounts are technically insufficient. I hope we can all take something positive away from this... and regardless of what has come before... have a nice day.

This is of course, user discretion. It's odd how there were no other issues on your server at the time, yet you still believed it was an issue with us. We talked you through reasonable steps to fix the problem, but you dismissed any suggestions throughout, consistently telling us that the problem is ours. Support here is mainly run by volunteers, yet you have still been rude and generally unpleasant to several members of staff. We do not appreciate rudeness for an issue that wasn't even at our end in the first place.

Thanks for using x10. Have a good day.

Last edited:

eye2fly

Reaction score
I'm sorry to see that I was the only one who learned anything from the encounter, and that you will continue telling all your customers that all their technical issues are on their end. However, given that traceroutes, service personnel of domain registrar and even (and guess why they're gonna get my money) A DIFFERENT HOSTING provider... all in collusion or some kind of conspiracy to make you look as if to have a technical issue that you never do, all preached on the same page of your nameservers were redirecting all requests to stoli.x10hosting.com/index.php..... I have no issues morally or personally responding in kind when my intelligence is directly insulted.

Status
Not open for further replies.