DNS Propagation nameserver errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

coderzinc40

Reaction score
So its been 3 days since i pointed my nameservers to x10 and it still has not propagated. Ive contacted godaddy and this is the response i got:
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your reply. A DNS lookup of CODERZINC.COM indicates the nameservers are not responding properly. You will need to contact your hosting provider for further assistance. We were able to confirm that your domain's DNS is properly pointing to the other hosting company's servers at this time.
Can i please get a staff members assitance as ive waited the normal amount of time for something like this and its still not working

coderzinc40

Reaction score
Hmmmm.... seems silence is the standard here on dns issuses. I realize you guys must be spammed constantly about this sort of thing, so i can understand hesitation to reply. I can assure you tho im not beiing pushy as this is a free service and am appreciative of the service.

BUT... ofc theres a but....
Im still left with the issue of an unusable paid for domain! Honestly i dont care whose issue it is, but ive waited almost 4 days now and there has been no activity on the dns propagation: https://www.whatsmydns.net/#NS/coderzinc.com and godaddy has confirmed its not something i did wrong. SOME word from a support member or staffer would be nice rather then just SILENCE about it. I was hoping to have this matter solvd by now as im leaving town for a while and will not b able to check on it after tonight! I guess ill just have to wait and hope, if its not fixed by the time i get back i will have no choice but to move on to a diff host and hope it goes better then this has/

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Please let us know your cPanel username or main domain name. Alternatively you may link your forum account to your hosting account under the Get Support -> Forums page in the control pane.

Sakimabear

Reaction score
You've got Russia, China, and Malaysia seeing the change, but that all. Nothing in the Eastern Hemisphere

Status
Not open for further replies.