Dns server help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I´m having troubles to configure my dns domain.
I can´t park my domain and i have tray countless times and always the same error.
The DNS server name is correct i have check.
I need your help please.

I have speak with the team support and they still tell me the same.
this is what they told me.

We hereby clarify that either the domain is properly configured osdoutorzinhos.com.pt servers in listed: ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com.

You should apply this procedure to the entity that offers you the hosting service in question.

please can someonde help me i´m in this situation almost a month and I'm getting desperate

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Can you confirm the domain you're trying to add? I can't WHOIS osdoutorzinhos.com.pt, and my ISP doesn't seem to recognise it as valid either. Is the domain registered?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Good night,
thanks for help me.
Yes my domain is registed as osdoutorzinhos.com.pt .
i have already point the nameserver to where and when i´m traying to park my domain it show a message error.
I have talk with the team support and they told me that for they can redirect to where, my domain must be configured in your´s server´s domain first, this happens because my domain is .pt and it´s not possible for me to change because is alreade registed.

Thanks for the attention

Reaction score
Good night,
thanks for help me.
Yes my domain is registed as osdoutorzinhos.com.pt .
i have already point the nameserver to where and when i´m traying to park my domain it show a message error.
I have talk with the team support and they told me that for they can redirect to where, my domain must be configured in your´s server´s domain first, this happens because my domain is .pt and it´s not possible for me to change because is alreade registed.

Thanks for the attention

Can someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.