DNS server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Good night.
I would like to know if this information is right please.
ns1.x10hosting.com (99.198.122.2)
ns2.x10hosting.com (173.236.27.195)
I have tried do put this information on my domain name to redirect to here to my space and it´s give me an error message.
thanks for the attention

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes that information is correct. In most cases, you shouldn't need to enter any IP addresses.

Please note that DNS can take up to 48+ hours to update. What error message are you getting?

Make sure you add your domain to your account by using this guide: http://x10hosting.com/wiki/How_to_Use_Your_Own_Domain

Last edited:

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please use these domains for your nameservers:

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

Do not include the 99.198.122.2 part. This is the IP address and from your error message, your domain registrar or DNS provider does not require it.

Reaction score
Please use these domains for your nameservers:

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

Good night,
I have already used those nameservers.
when i´m try to park my domain this error message appears

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.

I have already talk to the support of my domain and they have said the information that i have put in the last post.

Can you help me please?
thanks for the attention

Reaction score
Good night,
I have already used those nameservers.
when i´m try to park my domain this error message appears

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.

I have already talk to the support of my domain and they have said the information that i have put in the last post.

Can you help me please?
thanks for the attention

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Tell your registrar that every means I know of finding the nameservers for your domain fails.

The problem is at their end. They have not put out the information about your domain.

Reaction score
Tell your registrar that every means I know of finding the nameservers for your domain fails.

The problem is at their end. They have not put out the information about your domain.

Good morning!
I talked with the support team and they had said this:

We hereby confirm that, as a rule, foreign entities that provide the hosting service are not familiar with the characteristics of the domains. PT.

Contrary to what happens with most other generic domain names (. com,. net, etc) which regulates the domain. PT does not accept / assume the new DNS servers in question while they are not the answer authoritatively for the domain question.

Therefore, and since you can not circumvent the procedures imposed by the regulator (FCCN), the entity that will provide the hosting service will have to set up the domain in primary and secondary server so that you can put the domain to point to there.

Can you help me and tell what can i do please?
Thanks for the help

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi!
My domain already is osdoutorzinhos.com.pt.
But i´m steal having problems to park my domain.
I have put the correct nameserver but i can´t park my domain.

What can i do more?!
Thanks for the help
----------Modified------------
Hello!

Portuguese Government brought this law, to "protect/save" pt domains for local people/language.

They also did this to control contents(and build a library?) and to impose legal penalty,which is possible only if the servers are in the country - within its jurisdiction.

So,this "foreign web servers" thing.

Try exchanging that pt with something else!
----------Modified------------

---------Added--------------
Why don't try .com or something else ?
Looks like a crazy unnecessary block!

Reaction score

Good morning,
I have tried to change the domain name but once it´s register i can´t change the name to osdoutorzinhos.com.

i want to know witch steps i can do to solve this situation.

with the bests regards

Reaction score

Good morning!
I can´t change the name of domain because he his already registed.
I have talk with the support of my domain and they tell me that the only thing you must do is add the entrie of my domain in yours dns server table.

thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.