DNS ZONES GOING RONG - COULD ANYONE FROM 10HOSTING HELP ME CHANGING MY DNS ZONES?

baronimartelinho

Reaction score
Hi everyone, could anyone help me on changing my DNS Zone at my 10Hosting plan to show my Wordpress Website at the correct domain?

I probably made something wrong and change the correct NS Zone or IP so now I am with no access to my website and I do not the knowlogment to do it right at 10hosting panel. I´ve opened a theread with all of the information what I use and my access info is listed follow. Could anyone change it internally or help me with this issue?

Account ID: 92721
Email Address: cassiojnd@gmail.com
Forum Account: fivenetork

The temporarly URL of my Website provided by 10Hosting is: 5pecas.elementfx.com (It is offline since Thursday).
The correctly domain that I need to redirect my customers is: https://5pecas.com.br (This domain is hosted at Godaddy).

I just need that when my customer put this at browser, the system redirect him to 10hosting Wordpress site hosted temporaly at: 5pecas.elementfx.com

The Name servers of Godaddy Services is:
NS1.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS2.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

I call then requesting this same support but they told me that I would need to make this change at 10Hosting.

What do I need to change to put my website on again? I am using the name servers informed at my control panel and it´s not ok.

Or do I need to put my DNS info at Godaddy panel? Here are the print screen about the nameservers informed by 10Hosting and the IP Address informed at my panel.

pLEASE, HELP ME!!

Attachments

• Last DNS Showed.jpg
    Last DNS Showed.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 7

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
First of, since you apparently know what forum account that belongs to the service, you should be using that for all support requests as that makes it easy for us to find the account without you posting personal information, such as email address.

The name servers should always be as seen in your screenshot above, the fact that you had altered the ones for the elementfx.com domain was one of the reasons it failed, another reason was the actual name part of the main zone was also altered, the small . at the end is important. I have corrected this. It may take a while for it to start working properly again.

Regarding your custom domain, to set up a redirect FROM that to your elementfx.com domain you would do that at your registrar. If that is not an option, which may be the case since they asked that you contact us, you would set that domain as a pointer in DirectAdmin and configure it to either have an A record pointed to 198.91.81.13 (best if you have mail and other things setup with GoDaddy), don't forget to also point the www subdomain if needed.

We usually recommend setting any custom domain added to the account to use our name servers, which you can see on the page you made a screenshot of.