Dns

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivan_onegamerz36

Reaction score
I want to add my domain. net hosting but this is not what are the dns to add to the panel of my domain I could provide that information in order to add the domain? I just need to thank x10hosting dns

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
If you need the nameservers, they are:
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

ivan_onegamerz36

Reaction score
I have a question, ace little added the domain to another hosting, but do not remove the domain hosting this panel, but change the dns to the new hosting, sige something happens even if the old domain host?

ivan_onegamerz36

Reaction score
aber in my old hosting, in the panel to add domains''''I added my domain, but now change hosting panel I added my domain dns x10hosting and x10hosting panel I added my domain ... but in the old host that I used, do not delete the domain of''choice''to add domains that influence you?

Spanish:

aber en mi antiguo hosting , en el panel ''añadir dominios'' añadi mi dominio , pero ahora cambie de hosting en el panel de mi dominio añadi las dns de x10hosting y en el panel de x10hosting añadi el dominio mio... pero en el antiguo host que yo usaba , no elimine el dominio de la opcion ''añadir dominios'' eso influye en algo?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks as if you are asking about how you had that domain at another hosting, but you want to move it here. Just add the domain to your account either as main domain or park it in cPanel. Make sure you change the nameservers of your domain to x10hosting nameservers, and then everything will be fine.

Translated to Spanish:
Parece como si usted está preguntando sobre cómo se había dicho dominio a otro hosting, pero quiero vivir aquí. Sólo tiene que añadir el dominio a su cuenta, ya sea como dominio principal o el parque en cPanel. Asegúrese de cambiar los servidores de nombres de dominio, y entonces todo estará bien.

Last edited:

ivan_onegamerz36

Reaction score
goes through, then it may take few days for the domain is in running again?

spanish: vale gracias, entonces cuantos dias puede tardar para que el dominio este en funcionando de nuevo? el dominio es http://habbo-libre.net

ivan_onegamerz36

Reaction score
english:: yes? wonder how many days can take the domain to work ???????? [?]
or how many hours?

spanish: yes? pregunto cuantos dias puede tardar el dominio a funcionar ???????? [?]
o cuantas horas?

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Usually 48 hours or less, but it can be longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.