Do i need ads in cutenews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterchief3k

Reaction score
do i need ads in cutenews? what about phpbb admin area? i have ads everywhere else.

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
You need ads on any publicaly visible page. If you were to give me your url and I am able to gain access to a page without a password (unless it is a forum software), then the ads are needed.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll do a quick translation: To be safe, put it everywhere you possibly can :)

But if you're looking at administrative areas, those won't need it so long as they're password protected (the admin panel in SMF is a good one). By forum software, Yami basically means your users still need to see the ad's when logged in. Again, the admin panel in SMF is a good one; unless they're authorized they should never see that. The board index on the other hand everyone can see, so that should have the ads on it.

You're definitely right on the suspension thing though; I'm pulling my conclusions from the fact that my site's still online right now :)

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
If its something embedded in another page that has ads, they are not required... I'm not sure how the ad checker will cope with this however, so i tmight be safe to do so until you get the OK from Corey or another Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.