do not have a free web hosting account under your x10Hosting client account ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamandos

Reaction score
Hi,
I've had my account for a while with prime, but it ran out a few months ago and I forgot, I went to check it today - I log into the main x10 control page and click Hosting link and I get:

You currently do not have a free web hosting account under your x10Hosting client account
---
Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:
An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.

If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here.
---

What happened to my hosting ?

I noticed onthe main control page it just lists my form account and no cPanel account too!

Any help would be great

Regards,
-Andy

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
If your Prime Membership ran out and you didn't login to your forum account for several months, then your account was suspended for inactivity. After 14 days or more in a suspended state, then it will automatically enter the termination queue and delete itself.

When was the last time you logged into your forum account before today, and when was the last time you saw your site online?

kamandos

Reaction score
I think the last time I logged in was beginning August so I guess it was my silly mistake for forgetting :-/ .

So any chance my account can be either re activated or if not can it be totally deleted and I will create it from scratch again

Many thanks,
-Andy

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your hosting account is already totally deleted, and there's nothing to reactivate because none of it exists anymore.

Feel free to create another hosting account. Be sure to login to your account panel first, and stay logged into it when you go sign up for an account. That way, your account panel and current forum account will be linked to your new account.

Last edited:

kamandos

Reaction score
Many thanks,
I have just attempted to re-register for my hosting account again, all seems well, I know their is a back log so I will have to wait i guess to hear anything soon. :)

Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.